Monday, July 21, 2008

what's done is done!

ok, so my BC was june 13th; my sister's was a week after that, and now we can add my mom's to the list. i was washing her hair (post-DC with kenra mc, EVOO and castor oil) and when i asked her what she wanted me to do with it, i expected her to say flat twists like it has been lately but she told me to just cut it off! i was a bit taken aback, but i did it...so now all three lovely ladies in my house are natural. i am still trying to persuade her to let me take a picture of it, but fortunately for her my batteries died tonight...but it's on when they charge up tomorrow! her texture is interesting...it looks very 4a-ish and maybe there is a bit of 4b but it is all very very soft and fine. i think i'll wait for the pics so i can get a more expert opinion.

No comments: