Tuesday, October 28, 2008

mission: impossible

NOTE: this is before the intensive reconstruction coconut oil did on my hair...but i didn't take pics after all that. deal with it!

i finally got my friggin' camera to work...something was messing up the upload ability but i deleted some stuff and got it to work. anyhoo, here is my goal check-in pic. as you can see i didn't make it, but what KILLS me is i could have made it if i had kept up the megassaging...i hate being lazy sometimes. oh well, there's always the default - good ol' fashioned WAITING. my new goal is december 13, which coincidentally will be 6 months from my BC. i really like the difference the miss jessie's stuff is having on the overall moisture level of my hair, so i will stick with those and see how it goes.

speaking of the fact that i'm back to being a curly girl after flat ironing and bunning for a week...ok i wasnt really speaking of that, but whatever...this girl in my class told me today that my hair makes her happy! yay! the first thing she said when she came in the room today was "yay, it's curly again!...your hair makes me so happy. it's SO cute." i was taken aback...it's a freakin' pony puff for cryin out loud...but it made my day as well. yay for curls! lol

No comments: