my hair isn't silky like it was last time, although it is incredibly soft - it could be the temp of the flat iron that controls that. i also can't shake this dryness thing. it could be because i stopped DCing 2x a week so i will go back to that then straighten again in a few weeks. i DID tell myself i was gonna start doing that once the fall came, and it's definitely supposed to be a little on the cold side tomorrow. in any event, i'll enjoy my hair till i get sick of it.
straight hair regimen:
- conditioner wash with organix vanilla silk; detangle with shower comb and denman (my hair has been really tangly lately - maybe another sign that i need to DC more?)
- DC with NTM mask for 30 minutes with heat
- apply sabino mb and ponytail rollerset; sit under hood dryer for an hour or so
- flat iron with solia on 370 using comb chase method
- run coconut oil through hair, focusing on ends, every night till i wash again