Friday, December 12, 2008

stick with what you know.

i DC'd tonight with kenra mc/jojoba oil/honey and my hair came out well moisturized, which is more than i can say about other recent attempts at DCing. i don't know why i continue to experiment when i know what works for me.

but that's just it - i WILL continue to experiment. after all the "petrolatum is the devil" threads on LHCF someone realized that maybe it's not as bad as we think, and i tried it tonight on my hair after the DCW. my hair is still moist...but i pull back a little vaseline every time i touch my hair. weighing the pros and cons here.

shoutout to curlynikki - that curlynikki bun is AWESOME. i bunned all last week with that method - cowash and a high ponytail twistout tucked into a donut bun. even greater news...my donut is so small i had to make another one. something's obviously working!

No comments: